2010年3月28日星期日

Blah Blah Blah~~

Erm...i thk 2day is the first time i write in tis blog ba~
I noe my english writting nt gud bt i lazy change to mandarin le..
so......lo.......
4give me larx...
Haha..^~^
Hmm...I gt see the 'essay' written by s5 d..
n suddently feel so touching...really mia loo~
erm..nw think bek...
Duno hw n y I would bcum a member of S6 pula..
may b tis 1 call 'yuan fen' ba...
go into u all d world n realise tat we all really ki siao d..
EXCLUDED me har~
eHH..anyway really thanks to S5 member accept me loo..
let my life full of friendship~~
let my birthday full of surprising(although tat time u all juz cum 4 a short time nia)..
then...then....
i WiLL B happy cn join tis CRAZY GROUP!!
wakakakakazzz..
I luv eu all d..
FrenZsHip fOrEVer yarx..
My S6 sisters~~
muacckkssss.....
^@^~~


5 条评论:

  1. wa..haha...yan thr wor...
    nono..i think u also crazy 1 de..=p
    friendship forever ^0^

    回复删除
  2. woo~~hahahaha...
    i change colour adi..
    go post sumthing lar fen...
    hehex...

    回复删除
  3. wa...i thought is sing write d pula dis poem...haha..finally change name le...gud^^

    回复删除
  4. geng la...hey arr..i think mention who r u when leave comment lo..is dat ocy??
    haha...ya la..i change the name de ne..
    yan arr...i gt post k..before u de is mine ..=p
    ~fen~

    回复删除